CONDOS FOR SALE
WELCOME TO GALION FLATS✴
Welcome to Galion Flats located within Jeffrey Park in the historic Italian Village neighborhood. Galion Flats provides a unique urban living condo experience minutes from everything downtown has to offer. Each purposefully designed, spacious one and two-bedroom options features an open floor plan, tasteful finishes, and inclusive amenities all starting in the $270's. Galion Flats is a few blocks away from the heart of the Short North and the eclectic Fourth Street corridor. Browse our floor plans and amenities for more information about our newest addition the Jeffrey Park Community.
These are just some of the amenities that Galion Flats has to offer.
- New build condos for sale
- Included assigned parking space
- Option to purchase additional assigned parking space
- Private Balconies
- Four unique, professionally designed lobbies
- HOA includes 1 gym membership to Go Fitness, landscaping, snow removal, common area maintenance
- Located in Jeffrey Park adjacent to future Central Park
- Engineered hardwood flooring in living/dining/kitchen, ceramic tile in bathrooms & laundry, carpet in bedrooms
- Built-In Whirlpool Stainless Steel Appliances including refrigerator, microwave, oven, gas cooktop, & washer & dryer
- Roller shades in all windows
- Large Open Floorplans with large windows
JEFFREY PARK FEATURES
- An onsite world-class gym - Go Fitness Italian Village
- An onsite microbrewery - Hoof Hearted Brewpub
- A luxury community swimming pool with poolside bar service
- Blocks away from the heart of the Short North
- Easy access to I-670
Pick your Place - View Available Plans >>
CONDOS FOR SALE
Italian Village is one of Columbus' first suburbs, annexed to the city in 1862, with the street system being completed in 1899. A mix of Italian and Irish immigrants settled in the area, finding work in the stone quarries, construction trades, and railroads. The neighborhood owes its name to the Italianate style of architecture, and to St. John the Baptist Catholic Church where Italian was spoken in the mass.
Today Italian Village is going through a renaissance of sorts, with new cafés, breweries, retail, markets, and housing. The neighborhood is truly diverse with a mix of young and old, housing types, and income levels. It is a perfect example of what the urban movement is all about.